“Physical fitness is the first requisite of happiness. Our interpretation of physical fitness is the attainment and maintenance of a uniformly developed body with a sound mind fully capable of naturally, easily, and satisfactorily performing our many and varied daily tasks with spontaneous zest and pleasure.” |
Return to Life, Joseph Pilates 1945
Practice these all the time wherever you are!
- Practice studio awareness that keeps you safe and respects the safety of others.
- Notice what is in your hands, under your feet and what is supporting your body.
- Don't throw rocks.
- Check your equipment for safety. Is it ready to support you?
- Leave your equipment safely for those playing after you.
- No pushing, shoving, or cutting in line.
- Listen to your body.
- Practice good common sense.
- Secure your personal belongings and remove your bling before playing on the silks or ropes.
- No spitting, kicking or cursing...very much.
- Above all else Have Fun!