- What if I have never practiced Pilates before?
- If you’ve never practiced Pilates before we recommend a few private sessions. If that doesn’t work for you, we can guide you to the classes that will meet your needs.
- What is your cancellation policy?
- Please cancel sessions with a 24 hour notice and classes with at least a 12 hour notice to avoid charges.
- Do men practice Pilates?
- Joseph Pilates would answer "Absolutely!"
- What should I wear?
- We encourage comfortable clothing that will move with you and stay in place. We discourage bling and we work barefoot. Socks are acceptable.
- How do I cancel?
- Please feel free to cancel online, contact your teacher or call the studio at 256-801-9160.
- What if there are no openings in the classes I want to take?
- If your class is full, sign up on the waitlist. You’ll be notified if someone cancels.
- How long are sessions and classes?
- 55 minutes
- What if I’m late to class?
- Life happens and being a few minutes late can be understandable. For your safety and the consideration of others, please try to be on time.
- Do you have childcare?
- Childcare services are not available.